    folder, or some validation.js file.
    Can someone help me out here. TY

    Jason Shohet

    Jason Shohet, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Hi, Jason

    the client-side scripts for ASP.NET reside in the aspnet_client subdirectory of each IIS site directory
    If you cannot find it, you can repair it using aspnet_regiis utility. Please se
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...faspnetiisregistrationtoolaspnet_regiisexe.as

    Bin Song, MC

    ----- Jason Shohet wrote: ----

    We coppied our site up to a 2003 remote server, and our validators stoppe
    working. I read on another posting, that the validation mechanism works b
    examining some validation.js file in the web root folder, and the path t
    this folder is in the web.config file?

    I'm looking at the web.config file of the site, and don't see a path to som
    folder, or some validation.js file
    Can someone help me out here. T

    Jason Shohe

    =?Utf-8?B?QmluIFNvbmcsIE1DUA==?=, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Jason Shohet

    Jason Shohet Guest

    Bin,

    i don't have time for a wild goose chase. I'm looking for some code on how
    to do this. If you haven't done it yourself & have a couple lines of code
    you can splash on the screen, i simply don't have the TIME to read thru MSDN
    for a topic that i cannot even find in the list you gave me.

    Jason Shohet, Apr 9, 2004