    Please help

    Kind Regards
    MJ
    MaryJo, Dec 29, 2003

  2. MaryJo

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:bspea6$evg7d$-berlin.de>
    MaryJo said:

    > I need a value returned from a form

    so you've been saying all over the place

    Crosspost, don't multipost

    brucie
    30/December/2003 12:40:40 am kilo
    brucie, Dec 29, 2003

  3. MaryJo

    West Guest

    "MaryJo" <> wrote in message
    > I need a value returned from a form does anyone know how to do that ???
    >
    > <input type="hidden" name="DEFN" value="">
    >
    > I need this value above populated with a value (Company Name - that I

    click
    > on) in my form.
    >
    > Please help
    >
    > Kind Regards
    > MJ

    Forms can be heartache until you get used to them!
    ....then they are a piece of cake!!
    Here is a tutorial I find helpful as a reference point :-
    http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/knowledge/form-mail.html

    Google searches will give others to you

    West, Dec 29, 2003