Vancouver Python User's Group meeting Tuesday, June 1

Discussion in 'Python' started by Brian Quinlan, May 25, 2004.

  1. This meeting:
    =============

    The long-awaited, many times delayed talk by our own Andy McKay: what
    is Plone and why is it taking over the world? Afterwards we'll retire
    to a nearby pub for the usual informal discussion of Andy's
    presentation and the upcoming Vancouver Python Workshop.

    Time: Tuesday, June 1 at 7:00pm
    Location: ActiveState (580 Granville St., Vancouver)

    The group:
    ==========

    The Vancouver Python and Zope User's Group is a group of Python
    enthusiasts who meet once a month to discuss various Python and Zope
    technologies and projects.

    For more information about the Vancouver Python and Zope User's Group,
    see: http://www.vanpyz.org/

    For information about the upcoming Vancouver Python Workshop, see:
    http://www.vanpyz.org/conference/

    Cheers,
    Brian
    Brian Quinlan, May 25, 2004