Vancouver Python/Zope Meeting on Tuesday

Brian Quinlan

This meeting:
=============

Paul Prescod will lead a discussion about the Python Virtual Machine.

How does the Python Virtual Machine work internally? What are
bytecodes? How is code compiled to bytecodes? How are bytecodes
interpreted? How are types implemented? What do classes look like
inside the Python interpreter?

Afterwards we'll retire to a nearby pub for the usual informal
discussion of Paul's presentation and the upcoming Vancouver Python
Workshop.

Time: Tuesday, July 6 at 7:00pm
Location: ActiveState (580 Granville St., Vancouver)

The group:

The Vancouver Python and Zope User's Group is a group of Python
enthusiasts who meet once a month to discuss various Python and Zope
technologies and projects.

For more information about the Vancouver Python and Zope User's Group,
see: http://www.vanpyz.org/

For information about the upcoming Vancouver Python Workshop, see:
http://www.vanpyz.org/conference/

Cheers,
Brian