Vanilla Ice is back!

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by markritter150, Jun 3, 2008.

  1. markritter150, Jun 3, 2008

  2. markritter150

    Rayvan Guest

    On Jun 3, 10:53 am, markritter150 <> wrote:
    > Please help us convince Universal Pictures to release "Cool as Ice" on
    > Blu-Ray high-definition.  It stars Vanilla Ice and is one of the best
    > movies of the 90's.
    >
    > Petition and more details here:http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray

    Are you sure it was actually starring Vanilla Ice, or did he "sample"
    the part from David Bowie/Queen?
    :)
    --
    Rayvan
    Rayvan, Jun 3, 2008

  3. Come on now. Queen's song went dum dum dum de dum dum; Ice's song went dumb
    dumb de dumb dumb. There is a big difference there. ;-)

    BTW, he actually did state that dropping the note made it a completely
    different sound.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jun 3, 2008
  4. markritter150

    Rayvan Guest

    On Jun 3, 12:55 pm, "Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)"
    <> wrote:
    > Come on now. Queen's song went dum dum dum de dum dum; Ice's song went dumb
    > dumb de dumb dumb. There is a big difference there. ;-)
    >
    > BTW, he actually did state that dropping the note made it a completely
    > different sound.

    Says he. The piano is the dead givaway (that it's a sample)...
    Rayvan, Jun 4, 2008
  5. On Jun 3, 2:20 pm, Turby <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:53:17 -0700 (PDT),markritter150
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >... It stars Vanilla Ice and is one of the best
    > >movies of the 90's.

    > ROFL.
    >
    > --
    > Turby the Turbosurfer

    The support is amazing. I less then 24 hours we got over 200
    signatures!

    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray/index.html

    Thanks guys and thanks to all the people who are signing up as we
    speak!!! We need only 8 billion signatures so tell your family,
    friends and fans.

    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray/index.html
    markritter150, Jun 4, 2008
  6. markritter150

    S'mee Guest

    On Jun 3, 11:53 am, markritter150 <> wrote:
    Never heard of him? What does he do? Make balloon animals on the
    corner for little kids like Krusty?

    OBTW Hi piddly diddly.

    --
    Keith
    S'mee, Jun 5, 2008
  7. markritter150

    Guest

    On Jun 4, 10:43 pm, "S'mee" <> wrote:
    > On Jun 3, 11:53 am,markritter150<> wrote:
    > Never heard of him? What does he do? Make balloon animals on the
    > corner for little kids like Krusty?
    >
    > OBTW Hi piddly diddly.
    >
    > --
    > Keith

    I signed your
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray/index.html
    petition just to make you go away. I'll have to admit it was pretty
    funny. Good luck.
    , Jun 6, 2008