variable cache invalidation

Guest

Hello,

I have a page with output caching directive like this:

<%@ OutputCache Duration="360" VaryByParam="ID" %>

So page is cached for every ID in querystring

I send the following requests:
Foo.aspx?ID=1
Foo.aspx?ID=2
Foo.aspx?ID=3
Foo.aspx?ID=4

Now there are 4 versions of foo.aspx in cache

The question is that, can I expire the cache for ID=3 and leave the others untouched in ASP.NET 1.x or ASP.NET 2.0
If it’s not supported by native ASP.NET API’s could it be implemented in any other way.