    This prints me "<%=Resources.Resource.MyVariable %>" for my login
    instruction (not the value it refers to).

    Thanks :)

    Vincent Courcelle, Aug 3, 2006

  2. Vincent why don't you want to do it in the codebehind.
    And by the what is InstructionText="<%=Resources.Resource.MyVariable %>?
    what are u trying to return in the using the login control??
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Aug 3, 2006

  3. Patrick.O.Ige a écrit :
    > Vincent why don't you want to do it in the codebehind.
    > And by the what is InstructionText="<%=Resources.Resource.MyVariable %>?
    > what are u trying to return in the using the login control??
    > Patrick

    Hello,
    I'm trying to localize a website.
    As I never put my sentences like "Hello world" in the codebehind, I
    would like this not to be in the code behind too, which is much more
    logic (split between code and presentation/sentences must stay).
    I simply would like to print a langage aware instruction string in my
    login control, I think the way to pass any variable content to a control
    would be the same (I took the example of a localized resources, replace
    my example with any string variable).

    Thanks :)

    Vincent Courcelle, Aug 3, 2006