variable interpolation failed :-(

Chris Marshall

Tad McClellan said:
Chris Marshall said:
Tad McClellan said:
[1] See me make this very same mistake here some years ago:
See Randal set me straight too. :)

Apologies for the non-perl question - but how/where do I look up this
message from the ID ?

You've been missing the 2nd best (after the std docs) Perl
resource of them all!

ah - thanks.
I already use google for searching old perl questions in this
newsgroup - but I'd never spotted the Message ID field in the advanced
search.

Thanks again.
Chris