Variable is undefined: 'UploadFormRequest' error in ftp upload modulescript

.Net Sports

I'm using Freeaspupload asp component to allow users to upload files
from webpage. The module works fine for the upload, but i need to
include some form elements with request("myfield") reference so i can
also post data from an input text box to a temporary container.
''''''''''''''''''''''''
<form name="frmSend" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data"
action="resources-CMS.asp?qencl=sup" onSubmit="return onSubmitForm
();">

<input type="text" name="category" size="30"">
Browse > Upload File<input name="attach1" type="file" size=35>
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Upload"><%
dim catq
catq = UploadFormRequest("Category")
response.write "Category:" & catq & "<br>"
%>
</form>
by using UploadFormRequest instead of Request("Category"), i bypass
the ftp module related error: Cannot use the generic Request
collection after calling BinaryRead
but I get a Variable is undefined: 'UploadFormRequest' error now
poiting to : catq = UploadFormRequest("Category")

???
NS