    d'environnement positionnée sur un chemin contenant un header mais ça
    ne fonctionne pas.

    Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

    oliv, Jul 12, 2006

  2. * oliv:
    > Bonjour,
    >
    > Je cherche le moyen d'utiliser une variable d'environnement dans les
    > "Additional include directories" sous Visual C++ 6.0 mais je ne connais
    > pas la syntaxe à utiliser.
    > J'ai essayé $(PATH_INCLUDE) où PATH_INCLUDE est une variable
    > d'environnement positionnée sur un chemin contenant un header mais ça
    > ne fonctionne pas.
    >
    > Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

    You're off-topic for two reasons: (1) french, and (2) tool usage question.

    Please READ THE FAQ about how to post and topicality.

    However, one would have to be evil to let someone continue using old VC6
    without at least mentioning that newer versions are available for free.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Jul 12, 2006

  3. oliv

    Guest

    Alf P. Steinbach wrote:

    > You're off-topic for two reasons: (1) french...

    Where in the FAQ does it say to only post in English?

    > <remainder snipped>

    , Jul 12, 2006
  4. oliv

    Alex Buell Guest

    On 12 Jul 2006 09:55:00 -0700, I waved a wand and this message
    magically appeared from :

    > Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
    > >
    > > You're off-topic for two reasons: (1) french...

    > Where in the FAQ does it say to only post in English?

    Because it's written in English, you cheese eating surrender monkey.
    --
    http://www.munted.org.uk

    Take a nap, it saves lives.

    Alex Buell, Jul 13, 2006
  5. oliv

    Howard Guest

    "Alex Buell" <> wrote in message
    > On 12 Jul 2006 09:55:00 -0700, I waved a wand and this message
    > magically appeared from :
    >
    >> Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
    >> >
    >> > You're off-topic for two reasons: (1) french...

    >> Where in the FAQ does it say to only post in English?

    > Because it's written in English, you cheese eating surrender monkey.
    > --

    Nice attitude. You'll go far in life.

    <*plonk*>

    Howard, Jul 13, 2006
  6. oliv

    Alex Buell Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:03:02 GMT, I waved a wand and this message
    magically appeared from Howard:

    > > Because it's written in English, you cheese eating surrender monkey.
    > > --

    > Nice attitude. You'll go far in life.
    >
    > <*plonk*>

    A bottle of le plonk? How kind of you, it's very much appreciated.
    --
    http://www.munted.org.uk

    Take a nap, it saves lives.

    Alex Buell, Jul 13, 2006
  7. oliv

    red floyd Guest

    Howard wrote:
    > "Alex Buell" <> wrote in message
    >> On 12 Jul 2006 09:55:00 -0700, I waved a wand and this message
    >> magically appeared from :

    >>> Where in the FAQ does it say to only post in English?

    >> Because it's written in English, you cheese eating surrender monkey.
    >> --

    Howard, that's a Simpsons' Neologism.

    red floyd, Jul 13, 2006
  8. Howard wrote:

    > >> Where in the FAQ does it say to only post in English?

    > > Because it's written in English, you cheese eating surrender monkey.
    > > --

    > Nice attitude. You'll go far in life.
    >
    > <*plonk*>

    <OT/> (but FYI):

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese-eating_surrender_monkeys
    http://members.aol.com/ecsull2/private/audio/bonjour.wav (to hear the
    actual clip)

    </OT>

    Best regards,

    Tom

    Thomas Tutone, Jul 13, 2006
  9. oliv

    Alex Buell Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:32:42 GMT, I waved a wand and this message
    magically appeared from red floyd:

    Doh! See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made-up_words_in_The_Simpsons
    --
    http://www.munted.org.uk

    Take a nap, it saves lives.

    Alex Buell, Jul 13, 2006
  10. oliv

    Howard Guest

    [OT] Re: Variables d'environnement dans les settings de Visual C++ 6.0

    "red floyd" <> wrote in message
    > Howard wrote:
    >> "Alex Buell" <> wrote in message
    >>> On 12 Jul 2006 09:55:00 -0700, I waved a wand and this message
    >>> magically appeared from :

    >>> Because it's written in English, you cheese eating surrender monkey.
    >>> --

    > Howard, that's a Simpsons' Neologism.

    Is that supposed to make it ok to say to someone?

    -Howard

    Howard, Jul 13, 2006
  11. oliv

    Alex Buell Guest

    Re: [OT] Re: Variables d'environnement dans les settings de VisualC++ 6.0

    On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:16:08 GMT, I waved a wand and this message
    magically appeared from Howard:

    > > Howard, that's a Simpsons' Neologism.

    > Is that supposed to make it ok to say to someone?

    He asked a stupid question. It's bleedin' obvious from reading the FAQ
    to know what language to use. And that's either C++ or English.
    --
    http://www.munted.org.uk

    Take a nap, it saves lives.

    Alex Buell, Jul 13, 2006
  12. oliv

    red floyd Guest

    Alex Buell wrote:
    > On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:32:42 GMT, I waved a wand and this message
    > magically appeared from red floyd:

    >> Howard, that's a Simpsons' Neologism.

    > Doh! See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made-up_words_in_The_Simpsons

    Doh! That's unpossible! It was obviously a case of Blundering
    Numbskullery on my part! I must be suffering from Knowitallism! I
    guess I've been Introubulated!

    red floyd, Jul 14, 2006
  13. oliv

    Guest

    Alex Buell wrote:
    > On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:16:08 GMT, I waved a wand and this message
    > magically appeared from Howard:

    > > > Howard, that's a Simpsons' Neologism.

    > > Is that supposed to make it ok to say to someone?

    > He asked a stupid question. It's bleedin' obvious from reading the FAQ
    > to know what language to use. And that's either C++ or English.

    The question was only half as dumb as a response that assumes I'm
    French. Why would you call *me* a Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey?

    The OP was told that his question was O/T partially because it was in
    French, and to read the FAQ for instructions on how to post. I was
    pointing out that the FAQ had some pretty clear directions about that,
    and didn't specify anything about English. And BTW, the FAQ is NOT
    only written in English:

    http://jlecomte.ifrance.com/c /c -faq-lite/index-fr.html

    At the risk of sounding like an idiot, perhaps the translated versions
    of the FAQ *do* specify not to post in languages other than English.
    If so, I stand corrected.

    It makes more sense for the OP to post in his native language than it
    would to post something unintelligible in English. Then at least he's
    got half a chance of getting a decent response. As long as he doesn't
    try to post in the magical "C/C++" language.

    Doesn't change the fact that it was O/T for a question about VC++ 6.0,
    though :).

    , Jul 14, 2006
  14. oliv

    Alex Buell Guest

    On 14 Jul 2006 06:22:42 -0700, I waved a wand and this message
    magically appeared from :

    > It makes more sense for the OP to post in his native language than it
    > would to post something unintelligible in English. Then at least
    > he's got half a chance of getting a decent response. As long as he
    > doesn't try to post in the magical "C/C++" language.
    >
    > Doesn't change the fact that it was O/T for a question about VC++ 6.0,
    > though :).

    ROFL. Thank you for a good hoot!
    --
    http://www.munted.org.uk