VB.NET Compact Framework

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Nilesh Patel via .NET 247, May 25, 2005.

  1. (Type your message here)

    Hello Every one !

    I have an problem during the fill Dataadapter with DataSet & table name when it's running that time it's gving SqlCeServer.dll Error.

    and i writen the code like this

    Private Const pi_ConnPath As String = "\My Documents\JMS.sdf"
    Private pi_WeightDetailsConn As System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeConnection
    Private pi_WeightDetailsAdapter As System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeDataAdapter
    Private pi_WeightDataSet As DataSet
    Private pi_SQL As String

    Dim WeightDetails As String

    pi_WeightDetailsConn = New SqlCeConnection("Data Source=" & pi_ConnPath)
    pi_WeightDetailsConn.Open()

    pi_SQL = "SELECT * from WeightMaster"
    pi_WeightDetailsAdapter = New SqlCeDataAdapter("pi_SQL", pi_WeightDetailsConn)

    pi_WeightDataSet = New DataSet

    pi_WeightDetailsAdapter.Fill(pi_WeightDataSet, "WeightDetails")
    DgWeightDetails.DataSource = pi_WeightDataSet.Tables("WeightDetails")
    From: Nilesh Patel

    <Id>xpCVcOdF7k2iyvGshaLHCQ==</Id>

    Nilesh Patel via .NET 247, May 25, 2005

  2. Wrong group. Try here: