VB.NET DEVELOPERS/ IMMEDIATE/ BATON ROUGE

Discussion in 'Java' started by Tom Gugger, Oct 8, 2004.

  1. Tom Gugger

    Tom Gugger Guest

    .NET JOBS

    1-888-900-1896

    .NET/ DEVELOPERS-CONTRACT-IMMEDIATE

    We are currently searching for several .NET/DEVELOPERS for a

    long term contract that will last years. Sometime during the contract

    (3 months-12 months) one will be offered a career position if their work
    reflects what

    is needed. One can obviously accept or reject this offer, but we are
    searching

    for open minded people who could accept a perm offer if it was right.

    This position is in Baton Rouge LA., but they may train several wks in
    Atlanta..

    VB.NET, and some T-SQL are the keys. If interested and qualified, answer the
    seven questions below. Email the answers WITH a current resume that reflects
    the

    needed skills to .

    1.. VB.NET experience-----------------yrs
    2.. ASP.NET experience---------------yrs
    3.. SQL exp------------------------------yrs
    4.. T-SQL exp.--------------------------yrs
    5.. Citizenship---------------------------
    6.. Availability--------------------------
    7.. Rate for contract (1099)-----------pr hr
    1099=You pay your own expenses.

    We specialize in .NET positions all over the United States. Most are

    Contract, but a few are perm. If you are not a fit for the position below,

    You may still want to email your resume so that we can inform you of

    other .NET positions. Some require ASP, C#, T-SQL etc., not all will be

    fits. After the first time you have emailed your resume, just respond to

    the positions that seem to work for you. (skills + location) Always answer

    the questions at the bottom of the page and email an updated resume to show

    ANY additional work or skills that has been added. Above is a position that

    just came in, and we must respond to ASAP. That is today's market.

    Tom Gugger, Oct 8, 2004

  2. ..NET?

    The Abrasive Sponge, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Tom Gugger

    IchBin Guest

    The Abrasive Sponge wrote:
    > .NET?

    Headhunters.....

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin

    'Laughter is inner jogging'
    - Norman Cousins, editor and author (1915-1990)

    IchBin, Oct 8, 2004
  4. IchBin wrote:

    > The Abrasive Sponge wrote:
    >
    >> .NET?

    > Headhunters.....

    wrong heads...

    The Abrasive Sponge, Oct 9, 2004
  5. Tom Gugger

    Steve Sobol Guest

    The Abrasive Sponge wrote:
    > IchBin wrote:
    >
    >> The Abrasive Sponge wrote:
    >>
    >>> .NET?

    >> Headhunters.....
    >>

    > wrong heads...

    F'in spammers.

    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /

    Steve Sobol, Oct 9, 2004