    Pls mail me if you have one

    Bye
    Pradeep

    Pradeep, May 25, 2006

  2. Pradeep

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Pradeep" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > if anyone has any ebook on vb.net, it would be of most help to me..I
    > need to refer some concepts on data access and data manipulation in a
    > database

    Erm, why don't you just Google for what you need to know...?

    Mark Rae, May 25, 2006

  3. Pradeep

    Jan Hyde Guest

    "Mark Rae" <>'s wild thoughts were
    released on Thu, 25 May 2006 14:04:01 +0100 bearing the
    following fruit:

    >"Pradeep" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> if anyone has any ebook on vb.net, it would be of most help to me..I
    >> need to refer some concepts on data access and data manipulation in a
    >> database

    >Erm, why don't you just Google for what you need to know...?

    If the OP is too lazy to read the newsgroup for answers to
    his own query then I guess he's too lazy to use google.

    Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

    --
    A friend of mine just had her 11th baby. Everyone says she's overbearing
    (Megan Waves)

    Jan Hyde, May 25, 2006
  4. Pradeep

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Jan Hyde" <> wrote in message

    >>> if anyone has any ebook on vb.net, it would be of most help to me..I
    >>> need to refer some concepts on data access and data manipulation in a
    >>> database

    >>Erm, why don't you just Google for what you need to know...?
    >>

    > If the OP is too lazy to read the newsgroup for answers to
    > his own query then I guess he's too lazy to use google.

    I guess you're right - some people are too stupid / lazy to help
    themselves...

    Mark Rae, May 25, 2006