VB.NET/ EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY/ IN

OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-537-9447

.NET/ CAREER POSITION/ IN

A solid well established company (Non Consulting) has several openings for

..NET developers. Our client is expanding their IS department due to
substantial

growth over the last few years. This is a career position with excellent
opportunity

for advancement. Our client is located several miles North of Fort Wayne,
Indiana.

Besides the normal benefits, the company has a strong bonus program. In
addition

to .NET one must also have experience with MS SQL. This position requires
several

years of .NET experience. The company not only requires IS skills, but seeks
out

people with excellent character who can be team players.

Vision for Job: The Individual will be responsible for hands-on
development using Visual Studio .NET 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0, SQL Server, and SQL
Reporting Services. The position will involve the design, coding and
testing of application software system.

If you are interested and qualified, answer the five questions below.
Email answers

WITH a resume to: (e-mail address removed).

1.. .NET Experience -----------------yrs
2.. MS SQL Experience -------------yrs
3.. Citizenship Status ----------------yrs
5.. Salary requirements --------------K + Benefits + Bonus