VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003 VS Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by hunkgym, Oct 22, 2006.

  1. hunkgym

    hunkgym Guest

    Good Day!

    Would be appreciate if there is solution for the following problem:

    - In VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003, developer can click and drag a
    table listed in the Server Explorer from a connected database to the
    form. This will add OleDbConnection control and OleDbDataAdapter
    control to the form . Developer can also Click Data -> Generate Dataset
    to generate dataset.

    - Would like to know can all the processes mentioned above be done in
    Microsoft Free Download of Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition?

    Thanks for any feedback, really appreciate it!

    For your information:

    Processes Screen Shot as in VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003

    http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/6142/2004235535092293225_rs.jpg

    http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/4765/2004236376857640033_rs.jpg

    hunkgym, Oct 22, 2006

  2. RE: VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003 VS Visual Basic 2005 Express Edit

    "hunkgym" wrote:
    > - In VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003, developer can click and drag a
    > table listed in the Server Explorer from a connected database to the
    > form. This will add OleDbConnection control and OleDbDataAdapter
    > control to the form . Developer can also Click Data -> Generate Dataset
    > to generate dataset.
    >
    > - Would like to know can all the processes mentioned above be done in
    > Microsoft Free Download of Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition?

    I think so, but only for SQL Server 2005 Express edition, not for a higher
    edition of SQL Server.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVvbiBNYXluZQ==?=, Oct 30, 2006