[Vb.net question] how to apply online update function into program (the effect just like Norton syst

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by chan, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. chan

    chan Guest

    [Vb.net question] how to apply online update function into program (the
    effect just like Norton system work live update)

    The situation is below:

    I want to develop a program that contains some product information (in the
    database) for customer choosing.

    My partner suggest that the program should being online auto update (the
    information n the database) (similar Norton system work live update which
    can online auto update the virus definition)

    How can I do that?

    Do the webs have any information about this? i would be grateful that you
    can answer above question or post some link about the instruction.

    chan, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Hi,

    Here is a possible way to do it:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/msdnmag/issues/03/02/bits
    /TOC.ASP

    Regards,

    --

    Nico Debeuckelaere (MVP VB.NET)

    ND-Sign BVBA (Microsoft Certified Partner since 2004)
    Pierstraat 135
    B-2840 Rumst
    == ND-Sign, Designed for you ==
    rights.)