VB.NET question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Bhavesh, Feb 5, 2008.

  1. Bhavesh

    Bhavesh Guest

    Hi all,

    Can any one give answers of following ques ?

    1. which one is best to Integrate,, MS-Windows Player or Real Player
    into Client-side Program (CSP)?

    2. What players are being used by - www.marketwatch.com, or yahoo news
    or thestreet.com?

    3. How easy is it to create a wrapper for .mp3 files? Would any of the
    utilities at
    http://www.sonicspot.com help?

    4. Is there a license-free media player that can be customized to
    include in CSP?

    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Bhavesh
    Bhavesh, Feb 5, 2008

  2. Hello Bhavesh,

    B> Can any one give answers of following ques ?
    B>
    B> 1. which one is best to Integrate,, MS-Windows Player or Real Player
    B> into Client-side Program (CSP)?

    WMP

    B> 2. What players are being used by - www.marketwatch.com, or yahoo
    B> news or thestreet.com?

    What is that?

    B> 3. How easy is it to create a wrapper for .mp3 files? Would any of
    B> the
    B> utilities at
    B> http://www.sonicspot.com help?

    look for open source libs

    B> 4. Is there a license-free media player that can be customized to
    B> include in CSP?

    MediaPlayer Classic

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Feb 5, 2008

  3. Bhavesh

    bruce barker Guest

    you should use flash or silverlight. you can find lots of custom player
    samples

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Feb 5, 2008
  4. Bhavesh

    Bhavesh Guest

    Thanks Michael & bruce for replying..

    this will help me a lot as i have never come across this type of work
    in C#.NET... i m newbie in this type of development..

    so thought let me ask to experts & then start work in right direction.

    will post if any further query regarding this topic..

    Again many thanks for guiding..

    Regards,
    Bhavesh
    Bhavesh, Feb 6, 2008