    file (in addition to uploading images). Added difficulties come from
    the fact that a temporary Access database is also used.
    , Nov 8, 2007

  2. bruce barker Guest

    use the upgrade wizard to convert 1.1 project to 2.0 web site, which
    support multiple languages.

    change the name of the data folder to App_Data and place the access
    database there.

    all done.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 9, 2007

  3. If you absolutely cannot upgrade the 1.1 application (or command line
    compile to 2.0), you will have to create an acceptable boundary.

    In 2.0, that is either a web service or Remoting. If you can add 3.0 on top
    of 2.0, you can create the 3.0 service using WCF. The 1.1 app will be able
    to consume web services.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 9, 2007