vb script block execute twice

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by McKirahan, Nov 26, 2006.

  1. McKirahan

    McKirahan Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi,
    > I have a asp page and keep submit to itself and I use a hidden field to
    > track the step. But I found in each step, sometime the block is being
    > executed twiece. How to debug this and fix? Thanks...

    Fix your clock -- you're five days ahead.

    McKirahan, Nov 26, 2006

  2. McKirahan

    Guest Guest

    Hi, I try the code in a single cpu machine and it works fine, the problem
    machine is 2 cpus. Is it related? Please help...

    Guest, Nov 27, 2006

  3. If you want help, you need to help us. Provide a repro script that we
    can run to see your problem for ourselves. This means creating test page
    with only the bare minimum required to see the problem occurring ...
    strip out everything else that is irrelevant, including any html markup,
    etc. and post the text of the resulting page here.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Guest, Nov 30, 2006