vb6 v/s .net

vipul DotNet

hello friend,
consider that I am developing a simple Inventory application.
what advantages will I get over vb6.0 If I develop the application in .NET
instead of developing in vb6.0

what are the major advantages practically which should tempt me to develop
my application in .NET Environment.

1) If I am not planning to put my dll in shared folder (or its not required
to put the dll for other applications) then I don't have the problem of dll
hell , hence this point cannot be considered for advantage of .net over vb6

2)I am going to use only one language for my application. thus multiple
langugage support also cannot be considered for advantage over vb6

3)If u say that OO features can be used , then please specify which features
of OO can be used, how and where ???
my application is very simple and as normal as how 75% of applications are
developed.

please tell me why should i develop my application in .NET ??

regards
vipul