VB6 Webclasses to ASP.net

Ellie

I need to upgrade a VB6 webclasses application to asp.net and it seems like
almost an impossible task. My application used a lot of tags with the
processtags event. Also I have a lot of html templates. Is it possible to
actually upgrade with certain changes to the code or do I have to do a
re-write? Is there a book or anywhere that anyone can point me to to get a
good start on this? Thanks Ellie

Carsten Thomsen

Hi Ellie,

I feel your pain and I remember being in this position years ago, but AFAIK
you'll have to do this manualy, sorry.