    there. Is there a vbTab? vbBackspace?

    Thanks,

    -- Rick

    Guinness Mann, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Guinness Mann

    Tom B Guest

    I use vbTab all the time.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vsconString.asp

    Tom B, Aug 5, 2003

  3. "Guinness Mann" wrote:

    > I realize that this isn't a VBS newsgroup, but it's the only Microsoft
    > newsgroup I read regularly so I hope that you'll be gentle with me.
    >
    > Where is the constant "vbCrLf" defined? My computer has been searching
    > its hard drive for about three hours, now, looking for a definition and
    > it still hasn't found anything.
    >
    > The reason I'd like to find vbCrLf is because I wonder what else is in
    > there. Is there a vbTab? vbBackspace?

    Combine these two:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vsconString.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/vsgrpVBSFeatures.asp

    FWIW, the only VBScript feature I have never been able to find in the
    scripting reference is the escape sequence for quotes: """". And combined
    with the second link above, you should be able to say the same about VBA.

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Guinness Mann

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    You can download the entire Windows Script Documentation (intrinsic objects,
    VBScript, JScript, WScript) from here, in HTML Help format:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en

    If you switch to index view, and then scroll down to vb... you'll see all
    the constants listed.

    Cheers
    Ken

    :