vbscript and xsl

Discussion in 'XML' started by kieran, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. kieran

    kieran Guest

    Hi,

    I have a vbscript function and an xsl file and when the vbscript
    function is ran it creats the xml value that the xsl file then
    transforms. It was done by Sharepoint so I figure there must be a way
    for writing this so it works in one file. Some way of running the
    function then putting the xsl file to transform it and outputting the
    results.

    I tried putting the xsl into an xsl editor, and then the function into
    an xml editor enclosed in the
    <SCRIPT language="VBSCRIPT"><![CDATA[
    tags but no joy.

    Any advice greatly appreciated.

    Function GetContent(nod)
    On Error Resume Next
    'code removed for simplicity'
    response.write "<Name>" & ..... & "</Name>"
    End Function

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    <xsl:eek:utput method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="no" indent="yes"
    encoding="utf-8" />
    <xsl:template match="/">
    <TABLE>
    <xsl:for-each select="Name">