    entire MS Office suite has been built around this paradigm, and use
    VBScript very successfully for macro handling.

    Regards, Ana
    Ana Berlusconi, Sep 17, 2004

  2. Cool ! And it's free ?
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Michel_Claveau_-_abstraction_m=E9ta, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Ana Berlusconi wrote:
    > Assuming you're working on Windows, VB/VBScript is the way to go - the
    > entire MS Office suite has been built around this paradigm, and use
    > VBScript very successfully for macro handling.
    >
    > Regards, Ana

    Ana, consider changing "Berlusconi" first and they you can propose to others
    Nikos Kouremenos, Sep 17, 2004
  4. Ana Berlusconi

    Max M Guest

    Ana Berlusconi wrote:
    > Assuming you're working on Windows, VB/VBScript is the way to go - the
    > entire MS Office suite has been built around this paradigm, and use
    > VBScript very successfully for macro handling.

    Hey, that sounds great. If there is one of them macro recorders I don't
    even have to write code any more.

    That seems like the next natural step up from Python.

    I wonder why I havn't thought if it before?

    --

    hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

    http://www.mxm.dk/
    IT's Mad Science