VBScript does exactly what you want

Ana Berlusconi

Assuming you're working on Windows, VB/VBScript is the way to go - the
entire MS Office suite has been built around this paradigm, and use
VBScript very successfully for macro handling.

Regards, Ana

Nikos Kouremenos

Ana said:
Assuming you're working on Windows, VB/VBScript is the way to go - the
entire MS Office suite has been built around this paradigm, and use
VBScript very successfully for macro handling.

Regards, Ana
Ana, consider changing "Berlusconi" first and they you can propose to others

Max M

Ana said:
Assuming you're working on Windows, VB/VBScript is the way to go - the
entire MS Office suite has been built around this paradigm, and use
VBScript very successfully for macro handling.

Hey, that sounds great. If there is one of them macro recorders I don't
even have to write code any more.

That seems like the next natural step up from Python.

I wonder why I havn't thought if it before?

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science