vbscript in a .NET-application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nicole Legroe, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. How can I use and integrate an existing VBscript in a VB.NET-application?
    Nicole Legroe, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Nicole Legroe

    Patrice Guest

    I would port it to VB.NET which shouldn't be to difficult.

    Else you could use a trick such as running an ASP page from ASP.NET or
    running the script using WScript but it's likely it will be more profitable
    to rewrite to port the script...

    Try :
    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/

    It this an ASP page or a stand alone script ?

    Patrice

    ---

    Patrice, Mar 14, 2005