VBSCRIPT in between JAVASCRIPT and an INPUT TAG Problem

shookim

I have a problem with my javascript code. The window.onload function
doesn't get called when there is vbscript between the two. Here is my
code which works:

<script type="text/javascript">
window.onload = function () {
var oTextbox = new
AutoSuggestControl(document.getElementById("txtManagers"), new
ManagerSuggestions());
}//adocument.getElementById("txtProfileID"),
</script>
</head>

Once I implement this code into my main code, which contains vbscript
in between the input and the javascript code. The window.onload
doesn't get called. My layout on my main code is
basically...javascript, vbscript, input tag.

Please, help!
sk

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>
, dated Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:17:06 remote, seen in
news:comp.lang.javascript said:
Once I implement this code into my main code, which contains vbscript
in between the input and the javascript code. The window.onload
doesn't get called. My layout on my main code is
basically...javascript, vbscript, input tag.

Try ...javascript, vbscript, javascript, input tag.

Better, though, to replace the VBscript with javascript; few browsers
handle VBscript.