VBScript: label woes in dialog box window... :S

KevinGPO

When I use MsgBox() in my ASP code, written out as VBScript code, then my
dialog window box appears with the title prefixed with "VBScript:". So if
the title of the dialog window was suppose to be "Save changes", it looks
like "VBScript: Save changes". Is there any way to not display the
"VBScript:" label?

Patrice

AFAIK likely not no for safety reasons (i.e. one may want to know that is a
VBScript Window and not some local application window before answering).

As a side note, JavaScript is most often used client side...