    "auto%3Dtrue"

    Does any one know what's wrong?

    Thanks a lot
    Lam, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Well, I don't know why you're getting auto%3Dtrue, but may I suggest you
    forget about the querystring and just use http_referer, since that will
    include the querystring as it is?

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 4, 2005

  3. Lam

    Lam Guest

    yes
    that would work
    but is there anyway that I can let the page stay for few second before
    redirect to orginal page?
    I don't see there is any parameter that I use with response.redirect
    thanks

    message news:...

    Lam, Feb 4, 2005
  4. What do you mean, something like, "You will be redirected in five seconds?"

    In that case, you'd have to use client side redirecting, such as a meta
    refresh or a Javascript location.href or location.replace.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 4, 2005
  5. Lam

    Lam Guest