VC++7.1 Standard Headers Needed

Franklin Ruiz

Hello all,

I need a copy of the Visual studio 2003 standard C++ library headers
please. If someone's got it, please send me a tarball or a zip or
whatever. Thanks

Victor Bazarov

Franklin said:
I need a copy of the Visual studio 2003 standard C++ library headers
please. If someone's got it, please send me a tarball or a zip or
whatever. Thanks

Readers of this newsgroup do not normally engage in dispensing of
copyrighted material. Just to let you know. If something happened to
the media of your legal copy of VC++, you should ask Microsoft for a
replacement. If there is another legal reason for you to have it, I am
sure you can work out an arrangement with MS, but it may involve a
non-disclosure agreement.

Bo Persson

Franklin said:
Hello all,

I need a copy of the Visual studio 2003 standard C++ library headers
please. If someone's got it, please send me a tarball or a zip or
whatever. Thanks

They were all delivered with your copy of the compiler. If you don't
have the compiler, you don't need the headers.

Bo Persson

robertwessel2

Hello all,

I need a copy of the Visual studio 2003 standard C++ library headers
please. If someone's got it, please send me a tarball or a zip or
whatever. Thanks

If you have an appropriate MSDN subscription, you can download back
versions of many things*, including Visual Studio.NET 2003 (VC release
back to about 1.52, it looks like).

*While the Windows 3.1 link appears to be broken, the Windows 3.11
link seems to work...