    Why, when a I put and ActiveX Microsoft Web Browser component on my dialog
    (e.g. CBrowserDlg) and then call DoModal() dialog doesn't appear and
    DoModal() reasult -1 ? Should I register somehow this ActiveX in my project?
    Zawa, Jun 2, 2005

  2. * Zawa:

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
    A: Top-posting.
    Alf P. Steinbach, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Zawa wrote:
    > Why, when a I put and ActiveX Microsoft Web Browser component on my dialog
    > (e.g. CBrowserDlg) and then call DoModal() dialog doesn't appear and
    > DoModal() reasult -1 ? Should I register somehow this ActiveX in my project?

    Why, when there are ActiveX programming newsgroups and MFC programming
    newsgroups and MS Windows programming newsgroups, specifically created
    for these questions, do we get those posts here, in a _language_ forum?
    Victor Bazarov, Jun 2, 2005
  4. Zawa

    Zawa Guest

    Sorry, my mistake ...
    Zawa, Jun 2, 2005
  5. Zawa

    Ron Natalie Guest

    Zawa wrote:
    > Why, when a I put and ActiveX Microsoft Web Browser component on my dialog
    > (e.g. CBrowserDlg) and then call DoModal() dialog doesn't appear and
    > DoModal() reasult -1 ? Should I register somehow this ActiveX in my project?

    Make sure you do OLEInitialize or something appropriate if you're going
    to use COM/ActiveX in your app.
    Ron Natalie, Jun 3, 2005