VC and WAB integration.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by AA, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. AA

    AA Guest

    I have one more query but this time it is related with Windows Address

    Book(WAB). Suppose I open a link to WAB through my application's (developed

    in VC++) dialog box. Now, if I get the focus back on my dialog box with the

    WAB still opened(not in focus though), I cannot navigate through the

    controls in my dialog box through the TAB key. Also, ENTER key does not

    work. But the dialog box starts responding to the TAB and ENTER keys as soon

    as WAB is closed. Why is it happening like this. I had downloaded a sample

    WAB program from www.microsoft.com and this program too had the same

    problem. I want to know if it is a bug or a normal behavior in VC++ and WAB

    integration. Is there any workaround to this problem. I had put up this

    query long back to but did not get any response.

    Hope I wont be disappointed this time.

    Thanks and regards,

    AA

    AA, Jan 21, 2004