VC++ - Capture and Show of an Image.

Diego

I'm sorry for my English.

I had captured an image using:

error=capSetCallbackOnVideoStream(hCaptur, VideoStreamCallback);

and relativ functions.

In VideoStreamCallback in lpVHdr I can have the RGB sequence of my captured
image.
Now, I would like to show this in a window, so that I can enlarge or no my
captured image.
How can to do it?

Please help me.
Thank you.

John Harrison

Diego said:
I'm sorry for my English.

I had captured an image using:

error=capSetCallbackOnVideoStream(hCaptur, VideoStreamCallback);

and relativ functions.

In VideoStreamCallback in lpVHdr I can have the RGB sequence of my captured
image.
Now, I would like to show this in a window, so that I can enlarge or no my
captured image.
How can to do it?

Please help me.
Thank you.

This group is for C++ questions not Windows questions. Try a Windows
programming group, e.g.
john

PS your English is fine.