VC++ printing in a Dialog App

Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey all i've created a dialog bassed application that is used to calculate shipping costs based on a number of constant variables, as well as variables associated with each product. The application is all but complete as i am having a seriously hard time finidng out any info on how to add printing functionality.

The app consists of a flex grid which holds all the data associated with each product, along with around 12 fields of values.

What i need to be able to do is print out each row of the flex grid followed by the values of the other fields, basically it is a report.

I've been searching for hours on CPrintDialog, CPageSetupDialog etc and although i have got a CPrintDialog added to my app im confused as to where to proceed from here. any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
ok so no replies yet...surely someone must know something about what i am asking.
Maybe my question is unclear. I have the printer details using the CPrintDialog class, and now i want to send a document to the printer. Only i am not using a document based program. i am using a dialog based one which has numerous fields and a flex grid, whose data needs to printed out in report form, preferably on a landscape view printout.

am kinda stuck on this so need some help please.

cheers.