    What i need to be able to do is print out each row of the flex grid followed by the values of the other fields, basically it is a report.

    I've been searching for hours on CPrintDialog, CPageSetupDialog etc and although i have got a CPrintDialog added to my app im confused as to where to proceed from here. any help would be appreciated.

    thanks in advance.

    goofolution, Nov 21, 2006

  2. goofolution

    goofolution

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    ok so no replies yet...surely someone must know something about what i am asking.
    Maybe my question is unclear. I have the printer details using the CPrintDialog class, and now i want to send a document to the printer. Only i am not using a document based program. i am using a dialog based one which has numerous fields and a flex grid, whose data needs to printed out in report form, preferably on a landscape view printout.

    am kinda stuck on this so need some help please.

    cheers.

    goofolution, Nov 28, 2006