    Any information would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks!

    Melissa

    Melissa, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Melissa wrote:
    > I have two DLLs that utilize the MFC classes for doing normal FTP
    > communications for uploading files. Well, someone has requested that
    > we use secure FTP protocol. I have been looking on the internet for
    > some libraries, but most are for purchase. Would someone provide
    > suggestions on what they consider to be most useful or are their
    > libraries available that are not for cost (I am sure that is a
    > pipe-dream.)?

    Nikki Locke publishes "Available C++ Libraries FAQ" here about once
    a month. Go to http://groups.google.com/ and look for the latest
    posting. Perhaps you will find something useful there. Also, there
    are several portals on the Web for open source software, but usually
    not for Windows. Try http://freshmeat.net and http://sourceforge.net
    (and I am fairly certain that there are others).

    Victor Bazarov, Aug 26, 2004