VC6 - .net class browsing

Ricky Corsi

Hello,
I recently switched from VC6 to .net 2003.
In the class browsing window I miss the 2 options (in the contest menu)
"called by" and "calls" referred to any member function. They are very
useful to quicky search where are the calls to a certain function and
vice versa.
They are present by default in VC6
can you tell me where to find/how to activate in .net? is this feature
still present??
thanks
ricky