VCL component and mouse...

Barryss

Hi, i've got a big problem. I'm writing a VCL component [using BCB].
This component have o be a Knob which have to work as a ScrollBar.
Have anyone an idea how to use mouse writing this component. I inherit
from TGraphic and i have drawn an ellipse and a second ellipse in it.
The second ellipse will move around the bigger one. I used TMouse but
i don't know how to get mouse coordinates when mouse cursor is inside
the bigger ellipse. Using TMouse i can get the mouse coordinates from
the screen [the left upper corner of it]. Maybe someone have an idea
how to change this. Maybe someone know how to use OnMouseDown event in
writing VCL Component?? I can't get it to work:( help me ppl