    Thanks a lot!
    -Thad

    , Dec 21, 2004

  2. David Harmon Guest

    On 21 Dec 2004 13:23:40 -0800 in comp.lang.c++,
    wrote,
    >I am using C++ Builder 6 and need to find a VCL controls that allow for

    See the welcome message posted twice per week in comp.lang.c++ under
    the subject "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first." or
    available at http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    David Harmon, Dec 22, 2004

  3. hari4063 Guest

    There is planty forums for Borland/VCL problems so do not hope for answer
    on this forum (Only Standard C++).

    Best,
    Zaharije Pasalic

    hari4063, Dec 22, 2004