VCOMM

Discussion in 'C++' started by Krzysiek, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Krzysiek

    Krzysiek Guest

    Hi!
    I programme in Visual C ++ 6.0 with DDK for Win2000.
    I read in MSDN that in Windows 2000 there is the driver of virtual serial
    port.
    I would like to use it at my application to install the virtual serial port
    (VCOMM) in Windows 2000. I want that different applications could use this
    virtual port. How can I do it?
    I apologize for my mistakes, but I just started to learn English.
    Please, help me!

    Krzysztof Donat
    Electronic Power and Market Sp. z o.o.
    78-400 Szczecinek, ul. Junacka 7