VDC needs help with ESL/EDA Survey

vdcresearch1

We're conducting a survey on embedded systems engineering and will be
sharing our results with participants. If you are an engineer or
project manager and would be interested in participating, we would
greatly appreciate your help.

The research is about ESL (Electronic System Level) design and the
survey covers embedded system, software, and hardware engineering
(including IC and SoC design). VDC is looking for feedback from
developers with recent experience in any of these areas. No experience
with ESL design is required.

As a thanks, VDC will provide all respondents who complete the survey:
- A summary of the survey findings, and
- A chance to win one of three $100 Amazon.com gift certificates
(drawing to be held April 25th, 2007).

To participate in the survey, please visit:
www.vdc-corp.com/esl?PID=GG2