    process share it's vector with other processes.

    Vamshi
    , Apr 6, 2006

  2. Jack Klein Guest

    On 6 Apr 2006 15:43:56 -0700, wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > Hi
    >
    > Need your help and advice or a code snippet that could enable a
    > process share it's vector with other processes.
    >
    > Vamshi

    The standard C++ language, which is the topic here, does not define
    processes or shared memory. If your system does, it uses extensions
    that are specific to your compiler and operating system combination.
    So you need to ask in a group that supports that combination.

    Since you posted from Google instead of using a read newsreader, I
    have no information to suggest a particular group.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Apr 7, 2006

  3. jimmy Guest

    OH,
    bad luck
    jimmy, Apr 7, 2006
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stefan_N=E4we?=, Apr 7, 2006