Vehicle Sales DB

Guest

I dont know if this question belongs in here, but I will try. Does anyone
know where I could get a veicle sales DB??? Example: someone comes to the web
app and they see "select make" then "selct model" then "select year" and
finally "select options". Does anyone know if there is a datasource out there
for this info? Thanks in advance.

Guest

You looking for a web service or to access a car dealer? Are you a car dealer
looking for an web application to do this? Or is this just to lookup cars,
etc.?