Velocity + jasper report

Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, i'm read the article http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0505_olivieri/0505_olivieri.html

and i tried to apply it to my project. But in this place

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
calculator_report4_1318586713058_480868: 189: unexpected token: ) @ line 189, column 25.
1 error

at net.sf.jasperreports.compilers.JRGroovyCompiler.compileUnits(JRGroovyCompiler.java:100)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:188)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReport(JasperCompileManager.java:212)

pls how can it be resolved ?