Vengineer Professional IT Training Course in Delhi with LIVEPROJECTS, Short term courses in .NET (do

Rajive Narain

Vserve Global offers Vengineer Professional Training Course that has
been crafted for fresh IT graduates. The aim is to create
professionals to cater to the industry needs. The recent downturn in
the IT industry has put the IT graduates in a dilemma, because the
trend has been changed from fresh recruitment to experienced there is
no campus placements and almost no jobs for the fresher’s. By looking
at the current market scenario we have designed this unique course,
which will provide you an edge over others. You will be no more a
fresher now by using the latest development technologies in the
industry and you can boast of having worked as a trainee so. You will
be equipped with strong practical knowledge by providing complete
training in a specific technology and you will be put to work on a
software project. You will be helped by our technology experts to give
you exposure on complete project life cycle. For example to build a
website you should be able to design a website (html, css, java
script) and provide server side logics in the application using any of
the server side technologies (PHP, .NET(DotNet), JAVA|J2EE) and use
advance features of web development (Ajax, XML).
Personality Development Program is also included (Free of Cost) in the
course to groom your personality apart from the technical expertise.
PD Classes will be provided throughout the course duration (Once in a
week) which includes Corporate Communication, Group Discussions,
Interview Skills etc.
Vengineer Tracks:
• JAVA/J2EE
• PHP
• .NET(DotNet)
Duration: 6 Months
Eligibility: B.Tech, BE, MCA

Vserve provides you a genuine professional engineering course in IT
Industry. Vserve’s aim is to make you more than just a fresher!!
Vserve Global offers Best IT Training Institute in Delhi which
provides Vengineer Professional Course in Delhi for BE/B.TECH/MCA
Graduates. It also provides short term courses and Live Projects on
PHP, .NET and JAVA|J2EE. Now don't be a fresher anymore.. Shape your
career Sharper with Vserve Global...

For more details visit our website at: http://www.vserveglobal.com/vengineer_it_training.html
Please send your enquiries at both the email addresses so that we can
reply you as soon as possible:
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
Contact Us: