Venture Capital for Software Inventions Overwhelming Success

Marcello do Guzman

In spite of the neigh sayers on this USENET group I receive nearly two
dozen responses of which I selected three software inventors. thank
you so much for your response. Still a week left. I will be happy to
sign an NDA to evluate your software invention.

Thanks again,

Marcello do guzman

Paul Lutus

Marcello said:
In spite of the neigh sayers on this USENET group

You unbelievable idiot. The "neigh sayers"? Does anyone really want to be
represented by someone who cannot spell or think?
I receive nearly two
dozen responses of which I selected three software inventors.

They are about to become victims of your incompetence and your criminal
intentions.
thank
you so much for your response. Still a week left. I will be happy to
sign an NDA to evluate your software invention.

This guy is a crook. Use Google to access his entire, sleazy history. It
speaks for itself. He has posted asking for directions in how to commit a
felony using software, and in a different scam claimed to have access to
100 million dollars.

Paul Lutus

Marcello said:
In spite of the neigh sayers on this USENET group ...

As a public service to those young programmers who might reply to this
snake, here are some highlights from the posting history of Guzman, all
listed here:

http://groups.google.com/[email protected]

"I would like to add in ThisWorkbook the code so that an email is sent
out to me each time a certain workbook is opened ... This is a sneaky way
for me to know who is using my application. Is it also possible to tell
OUTLOOK and/or OUTLOOK EXPRESS not to save a copy of the sent email?"

A felony under current law.

"I will be raising over $100 million to fund an industrial business
park in Africa. This is as tribal as it gets folks."

No, it is as fraudulent as it gets. Need I add that this scam evaporated
into thin air?

"I was wondering if it is possible to include either VBA or Javascript
code to detect the IP addresses of visitors to my website?"

This is logged by most servers, but the thread shows Guzman wanted to
actually identify the visitors and harvest their e-mail addresses, not just
get their IP.

About a way to disable any visitor's browser:

"I don't know how something like this could be programmed, I will leave this
up to the experts. Here is my theory of a possible solution that covers
all the bases."

He then goes on to list various ways to disable various controls on the
visitor's browser, and ends with:

"The challenge is to find an enterprising and aggressive VBA programmer
for Frontpage or Javascript writer who can disable or modify the
abovfe shortcut keys or menu selections."

This is illegal, of course.

"Indoor tanning is a $6 billion dollar industry in the US with 25,000
to 30,000 indoor tanning salons. The typical indoor tanning salon
averages $125,000 in gross sales per year, but our SOLAR PLANETsalons
regularly average $250,000 to $550,000 gross sales per year and EBTDA
in excess of 50%."

Gee, how many pots can one person have on his little stove? At least one
Solar Planet contractee has sued the company.

BTW Guzman's only apparently legitimate business is selling used videos:

http://maxpages.com/myvideos

Here's my favorite from the above list:

"DUE TO THE NUMBER OF THREATENING TELEPHONE CALLS, INCLUDING SEVERAL
DEATH THREATS, I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO PLACE A TAP ON MY TELEPHONE.

THIS IS A WARNING TO THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAVE CALLED ME AT HOME
AND THREATENED TO KILL ME THAT YOU WILL BE CAUGHT, AND I WILL TAKE
EVERY LEGAL MEANS, LEGAL AND OTHERWISE, TO PROSECUTE AND PUT YOU IN
JAIL."

I especially like the illiterate ring of "EVERY LEGAL MEANS, LEGAL AND
OTHERWISE".

A word to the wise: if you get into the gutter with Guzman, you will get
dirty.

I could have gone on for hours, browsing this snake's posting history, but
it is too disgusting. Maybe someone will carry on this depressing job.

Joona I Palaste

Marcello do Guzman said:
In spite of the neigh sayers on this USENET group I receive nearly two
dozen responses of which I selected three software inventors. thank
you so much for your response. Still a week left. I will be happy to
sign an NDA to evluate your software invention.

I didn't know we had horses here on USENET.

Andrew Thompson

On 7 Sep 2004 14:22:08 GMT, Joona I Palaste wrote:

(neigh)
I didn't know we had horses here on USENET.

If he were a dog on Usenet, nobody would notice..
But he were a horse, and everybody herd.

( that is the worst pun I will post for
all today, ..I promise ;-)

Carl Howells

Andrew said:
If he were a dog on Usenet, nobody would notice..
But he were a horse, and everybody herd.

( that is the worst pun I will post for
all today, ..I promise ;-)

That still leaves so much room for some very bad puns. :(

Bryce

This guy is a crook. Use Google to access his entire, sleazy history. It
speaks for itself. He has posted asking for directions in how to commit a
felony using software, and in a different scam claimed to have access to
100 million dollars.

Come on now... He's no crook. In fact, I just approached him with one
of my ideas. He was very friendly and...

holy crap, what happened to my pants, they're gone!