    sign an NDA to evluate your software invention.

    Thanks again,

    Marcello do guzman
    Marcello do Guzman, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Marcello do Guzman

    Paul Lutus Guest

    Marcello do Guzman wrote:

    > In spite of the neigh sayers on this USENET group

    You unbelievable idiot. The "neigh sayers"? Does anyone really want to be
    represented by someone who cannot spell or think?

    > I receive nearly two
    > dozen responses of which I selected three software inventors.

    They are about to become victims of your incompetence and your criminal
    intentions.

    > thank
    > you so much for your response. Still a week left. I will be happy to
    > sign an NDA to evluate your software invention.

    This guy is a crook. Use Google to access his entire, sleazy history. It
    speaks for itself. He has posted asking for directions in how to commit a
    felony using software, and in a different scam claimed to have access to
    100 million dollars.

    --
    Paul Lutus
    http://www.arachnoid.com
    Paul Lutus, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Marcello do Guzman

    Paul Lutus Guest

    Paul Lutus, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Marcello do Guzman

    Paul Lutus Guest

    Marcello do Guzman wrote:

    > In spite of the neigh sayers on this USENET group ...

    As a public service to those young programmers who might reply to this
    snake, here are some highlights from the posting history of Guzman, all
    listed here:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_uauthors=

    "I would like to add in ThisWorkbook the code so that an email is sent
    out to me each time a certain workbook is opened ... This is a sneaky way
    for me to know who is using my application. Is it also possible to tell
    OUTLOOK and/or OUTLOOK EXPRESS not to save a copy of the sent email?"

    A felony under current law.

    "I will be raising over $100 million to fund an industrial business
    park in Africa. This is as tribal as it gets folks."

    No, it is as fraudulent as it gets. Need I add that this scam evaporated
    into thin air?

    "I was wondering if it is possible to include either VBA or Javascript
    code to detect the IP addresses of visitors to my website?"

    This is logged by most servers, but the thread shows Guzman wanted to
    actually identify the visitors and harvest their e-mail addresses, not just
    get their IP.

    About a way to disable any visitor's browser:

    "I don't know how something like this could be programmed, I will leave this
    up to the experts. Here is my theory of a possible solution that covers
    all the bases."

    He then goes on to list various ways to disable various controls on the
    visitor's browser, and ends with:

    "The challenge is to find an enterprising and aggressive VBA programmer
    for Frontpage or Javascript writer who can disable or modify the
    abovfe shortcut keys or menu selections."

    This is illegal, of course.

    "Indoor tanning is a $6 billion dollar industry in the US with 25,000
    to 30,000 indoor tanning salons. The typical indoor tanning salon
    averages $125,000 in gross sales per year, but our SOLAR PLANETsalons
    regularly average $250,000 to $550,000 gross sales per year and EBTDA
    in excess of 50%."

    Gee, how many pots can one person have on his little stove? At least one
    Solar Planet contractee has sued the company.

    BTW Guzman's only apparently legitimate business is selling used videos:

    http://maxpages.com/myvideos

    Here's my favorite from the above list:

    "DUE TO THE NUMBER OF THREATENING TELEPHONE CALLS, INCLUDING SEVERAL
    DEATH THREATS, I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO PLACE A TAP ON MY TELEPHONE.

    THIS IS A WARNING TO THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO HAVE CALLED ME AT HOME
    AND THREATENED TO KILL ME THAT YOU WILL BE CAUGHT, AND I WILL TAKE
    EVERY LEGAL MEANS, LEGAL AND OTHERWISE, TO PROSECUTE AND PUT YOU IN
    JAIL."

    I especially like the illiterate ring of "EVERY LEGAL MEANS, LEGAL AND
    OTHERWISE".

    A word to the wise: if you get into the gutter with Guzman, you will get
    dirty.

    I could have gone on for hours, browsing this snake's posting history, but
    it is too disgusting. Maybe someone will carry on this depressing job.

    --
    Paul Lutus
    http://www.arachnoid.com
    Paul Lutus, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Marcello do Guzman <> scribbled the following:
    > In spite of the neigh sayers on this USENET group I receive nearly two
    > dozen responses of which I selected three software inventors. thank
    > you so much for your response. Still a week left. I will be happy to
    > sign an NDA to evluate your software invention.

    I didn't know we had horses here on USENET.

    "A bicycle cannot stand up by itself because it's two-tyred."
    - Sky Text
    Joona I Palaste, Sep 7, 2004
  6. On 7 Sep 2004 14:22:08 GMT, Joona I Palaste wrote:

    (neigh)
    > I didn't know we had horses here on USENET.

    If he were a dog on Usenet, nobody would notice..
    But he were a horse, and everybody herd.

    ( that is the worst pun I will post for
    all today, ..I promise ;-)

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Sep 7, 2004
  7. Marcello do Guzman

    Carl Howells Guest

    Andrew Thompson wrote:

    > If he were a dog on Usenet, nobody would notice..
    > But he were a horse, and everybody herd.
    >
    > ( that is the worst pun I will post for
    > all today, ..I promise ;-)

    That still leaves so much room for some very bad puns. :(
    Carl Howells, Sep 7, 2004
  8. "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > On 7 Sep 2004 14:22:08 GMT, Joona I Palaste wrote:
    >
    > (neigh)
    >> I didn't know we had horses here on USENET.

    > If he were a dog on Usenet, nobody would notice..
    > But he were a horse, and everybody herd.

    Time to pack it in.
    Mike Schilling, Sep 7, 2004
  9. On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:29:40 GMT, Mike Schilling wrote:

    > "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote in message

    >> On 7 Sep 2004 14:22:08 GMT, Joona I Palaste wrote:
    >>
    >> (neigh)
    >>> I didn't know we had horses here on USENET.

    >> If he were a dog on Usenet, nobody would notice..
    >> But he were a horse, and everybody herd.

    > Time to pack it in.

    Woof, ..woof!

    ( My temporal day has already
    changed, ..apparently ;-)

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Sep 7, 2004
  10. Marcello do Guzman

    Bryce Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:09:48 -0700, Paul Lutus <>
    wrote:

    >> thank
    >> you so much for your response. Still a week left. I will be happy to
    >> sign an NDA to evluate your software invention.

    >This guy is a crook. Use Google to access his entire, sleazy history. It
    >speaks for itself. He has posted asking for directions in how to commit a
    >felony using software, and in a different scam claimed to have access to
    >100 million dollars.

    Come on now... He's no crook. In fact, I just approached him with one
    of my ideas. He was very friendly and...

    holy crap, what happened to my pants, they're gone!

    --
    now with more cowbell
    Bryce, Sep 7, 2004