Venture Capital for the hard core CSEEs

Seldon Wells

Would that be why you are still living in your mothers basement and using
Hotmail for your SMTP you runt-faced cretan?

Hywel Jenkins

Would that be why you are still living in your mothers basement and using
Hotmail for your SMTP you runt-faced cretan?

Coming from someone trying to use Yahoo! Groups and a dodgy Yahoo!
address to convince people that they can help raise venture capital I
find your response hilarious. You couldn't even get the language
correct for the first sentence on the link you posted. It looks like
the sort of thing that started out bad, got Babelfished in to Italian,
then into French, then back to English.

Three things:
1. I don't use Hotmail for my SMTP, you dope. You have no way
of telling what I use as my SMTP from my usenet post.

2. It's "mother's" and "cretin", you moron.

3. My mother doesn't have a basement.

Admit it to yourself, your group is shit.

Seldon Wells

Runt-face Cretan (sic) of UK

Alas, you are correct on grammatical form, Crete, Cretan. Let's leave
the judgement part to the better capable hands of the IT community,
unless of course your spewn bile extends to some dominion over the
entire IT World; By looking at some of your coding conventions, I
would guess that you are a new form of ecoli that has,
malheureusement, taken over the form of a human body and that your
anal canal is actually where your esophogus should be?

Miss Seldon Wells,

Lee

Seldon Wells said:
Runt-face Cretan (sic) of UK

Alas, you are correct on grammatical form, Crete, Cretan. Let's leave
the judgement part to the better capable hands of the IT community,
unless of course your spewn bile extends to some dominion over the
entire IT World; By looking at some of your coding conventions, I
would guess that you are a new form of ecoli that has,
malheureusement, taken over the form of a human body and that your
anal canal is actually where your esophogus should be?

Just so we all understand, your personal business plan is based
on creating a Yahoo group and then spamming all of the comp.*
groups for customers, and then, if anybody points out how silly
that is, behaving like a naughty child in front of all of your
potential customers?

And people are supposed to come to you for *what* sort of
service?

Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft

Hi,
Seldon Wells said:

Just so we all understand, your personal business plan is based
on creating a Yahoo group and then spamming all of the comp.*
groups for customers, and then, if anybody points out how silly
that is, behaving like a naughty child in front of all of your
potential customers?

And people are supposed to come to you for *what* sort of
service?

Cut her (?) some slack, it's rare to have a spammer actually reading
answers to her (?) shit, so it's actually a once-in-a-lifetime occasion
to tell her (?) what we really think of this ;-)

Laurent