Verification Intern Positions Available

Recruit Interns

Tharas Systems Inc. develops and sells a hardware assisted high
performance simulator for verilog and vhdl designs.

We are looking for interns to work in the verification area.

You will develop hardware models and testbenches in verilog/vhdl, run
verilog/vhdl simulations, and synthesis to develop and verify Tharas'
Hardware Engine for Verilog/VHDL Simulation.

Requirements:
Strong logic design skills

Sound understanding of Verilog and/or VHDL Language Semantics

Modeling and Simulation in Verilog/VHDL using Verilog-XL,
ModelTech, NC-sim, or VCS

Coding, Testing, and Debugging for Synthesis

Coding, Testing, and Debugging of Functional Verilog/VHDL
Models

Programming experience with Perl/Tcl, C, make, rcs/cvs

Enrolled/Completing MS/PhD program

Job Location: Santa Clara, California, USA

Submit your resumes in plain text to: (e-mail address removed)

http://www.tharas.com

Tharas Systems Inc.,
3016 Coronado Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054