    The web app is referenced throughout with the IP address rather than machine
    name

    Anything else to try?

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueVI=?=, May 18, 2005

  2. open your IIS and check in the properties of your default website directory,
    it must be: c:\inetpub\wwwroot and not c:\inetpub\wwwroot\

    --
    Please, check my theSpoke:
    http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/dgroh/MyBlog.aspx

    Paperback Writer, May 18, 2005

  3. Re: Verify that ASP.NET or ATL is correctly installed on the serve

    Thanks. That fixed it.

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueVI=?=, May 19, 2005