Verilog Ref Book

hdl_book_seller

We have about 34 copies left of the most popular Verilog reference
book, Thomas & Moorby's classic "The Verilog Hardware Language" at only
$32 -- over 73% off the Amazon price of $119.

We have sold hundreds of these books to chip designers and students
worldwide. This classic Verilog reference text is brand new and in the
original plastic wrapper, WITH CDROM. We ship with free Priority Mail
upgrade in the US and International. At $32, it's a perfect add to
your reference shelf or for your next Verilog project or class.

We're selling them through Amazon.com (5 star rating) at the following
*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th Edition -- 73% off
Sale price: $32 (save $87 off Amazon's price)

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/102-1667308-0119358

We guarantee fast shipping, 100% brand new and unopened. All shipping
upgraded to Priority Mail (US and worldwide) for free. We ship
anywhere in the world.

The HDL Book Sellers

Guenter

hdl_book_seller said:
We have about 34 copies left of the most popular Verilog reference
book, Thomas & Moorby's classic "The Verilog Hardware Language" at only
$32 -- over 73% off the Amazon price of $119.
[...]

*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th Edition -- 73% off
Sale price: $32 (save $87 off Amazon's price)

Isn't it interesting that Amazon sells the 4th edition of the book for
$119, but the 5th edition for $91.63?

Wonder why they still offer the old version?

Cheers,

Guenter