Verilog Reference: Thomas & Moorby book

hdl_book_seller

It's that time of year again -- a new semester starting or a new
chip/FPGA to design. If you're designing something cool or new, or
just want to learn more about using Verilog for chip and system design,
you'll find our Thoms & Moorby Verilog book to be a great way to get
started. We offer this classic text at 60% off Amazon's price, and
we're ranked as a top, reliable seller. At this low price, the book
make a great add to your reference bookshelf or for your coursework
this semester.

This book is brand new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper with
CD-ROM from the last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them
out with deep discounts:

*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
Sale price: $47 (save $60 off Amazon price!)
Order it online at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0792381661/103-8995141-4226267

The book is 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and UNOPENED. You will
not find a better price on this classic Verilog reference. We ship
quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
Expedited shipping at no additional cost to you.

The HDL Book Sellers

glen herrmannsfeldt

hdl_book_seller said:
It's that time of year again -- a new semester starting or a new
chip/FPGA to design. If you're designing something cool or new, or
just want to learn more about using Verilog for chip and system design,
you'll find our Thoms & Moorby Verilog book to be a great way to get
started. We offer this classic text at 60% off Amazon's price, and
we're ranked as a top, reliable seller. At this low price, the book
make a great add to your reference bookshelf or for your coursework
this semester.

Personally, I am not against commercial posts offering a good
value and that may be of interest to readers. I do hope this
doesn't start a flood of useless commercial posts.

Though three copies of the post may be two more than were needed.

-- glen