Verilog Reference: Thomas & Moorby book

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by hdl_book_seller, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. It's that time of year again -- a new semester starting or a new
    chip/FPGA to design. If you're designing something cool or new, or
    just want to learn more about using Verilog for chip and system design,
    you'll find our Thoms & Moorby Verilog book to be a great way to get
    started. We offer this classic text at 60% off Amazon's price, and
    we're ranked as a top, reliable seller. At this low price, the book
    make a great add to your reference bookshelf or for your coursework
    this semester.

    This book is brand new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper with
    CD-ROM from the last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them
    out with deep discounts:

    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
    The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    Sale price: $47 (save $60 off Amazon price!)
    Order it online at Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0792381661/103-8995141-4226267

    The book is 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and UNOPENED. You will
    not find a better price on this classic Verilog reference. We ship
    quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
    Expedited shipping at no additional cost to you.

    The HDL Book Sellers

    hdl_book_seller, Sep 9, 2005